To clear-up any confusion or questions. The process I describe in the article, "Work: What Do You Want From Life?"
- "What Do You Want From Life?", is also a song performed by the rock group, The Tubes, from written in the mid-seventies. The article has nothing to do with the song, which is a laugh riot;
- The described process is a part of a much longer marketing creation plan, and is simply a starting point, more will follow;
- I'd like to think of my writing as clear, but I probably led people and teams I hired and built, better than I describe the process. please leave a comment or shoot me an email if something is unclear;
- I can't overemphasize the importance of complete honesty if you build lists. I've found that some people were not able to be honest with themselves; garbage in, garbage out;
- Anyone, regardless of your experience or education can do this;
- What I call "my process" is the aggregation of many years of personal fits and starts;
- In my career, the last five years were committed largely to leading groups of people I'd hired to my firm, teaching them this methodology, coaching them through several years, supervising their performance, adherence to the rules of the financial self-regulating bodies,(like the SEC and the New York Stock Exchange of which I'm a principal), and doing all we could to build the earning power of these people. The groups with who I worked and led were chosen by me;
- I'm giving you the real stuff to build your earning power;
- Lastly, I will work with anyone who asks, one on one. There is not, nor will there ever be any cost to you;
- Let's have FUN! Send me your lists or indicate your interest, firstname.lastname@example.org , or comment on the site.
- Caution: If you do this remember: IF I EVER WANT YOU TO ACHIEVE MORE THAN YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE, IT WON'T WORK.
God bless us all, and I hope you want to give this a shot. Colin